**ACFED Sale Terms & Conditions**
1. All reduced price places must be booked and fully paid within the sale period.
2. A limited number of places are available at the sale price for each course. Once the sale allocation is exhausted, places will revert firstly to the early bird rate, then to full price for each applicable course.
2. Any booking that remains unpaid at the end of the sale period will be cancelled & re-issued at the early bird rate for the applicable course.
3. Reduced price bookings are strictly non-refundable regardless of circumstances.
4. If you can no longer attend a booked course, your only option is to attend the same course at another venue during 2021.
5. The reduced price offer does not apply to the Gold Practitioner program.
COVID-19: If your course is cancelled, or you are unable to attend due to unavoidable COVID-19 restrictions, you will be given the choice to transfer immediately to the online course in 2021, or to wait and attend in person in 2022. No refunds will be offered and ACFED will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred by you as a result of the cancellation.
8 in stock